Showers OF Little ♥Hearts♥

Monday, June 14, 2010

I have been thinking the whole day, and now I have a goal. I want to build up my foundation of my future, Where i can have my own wedding, car , house etc. With my determination i know i will succeed. I wan those who look down on me at my feet looking up at me some day! I dun wan people to say i use luck in my success. I will prove them wrong, I will overcome obstacle in order to achieve it.
To me it's a big challenge, but for my future and having a future wife. I willingly accept it. All in need is the support of my friends and specially the support from you.
I told you that i will fight together with you to have a future together, i hope you didn't give up.
I dun wan to ask too much of you just dun give up on me and support me. That's all.

At the end of the given time u gave me i may be a changed person. If you still want to give up on me in the end, I have no say. I bring it upon myself.
But for now i still love you...